- To improve participants’ cultural awareness
- To increase their knowledge of the business culture of one or more countries
- To clarify cultural similarities and differences
- To encourage participants to show greater respect for cultural diversity
- To improve co-operation across organizations
We use theoretical presentations, case studies, and role-play. The personal experiences of participants are a key part of the discussions.
The program also includes a review of the cultural patterns developed by Richard R. Gesteland, our partner within cross-cultural training. Richard is an American workshop leader specialized in Communicating, Negotiating and Managing across Cultures.
- We plan the workshop based on the cross-cultural communication and co-operation needs of the participants.
- Our initial schedule can be used to specify your wishes.
Most of our workshops are completed in one working day.
- At your premises
- At one of AIS Sprog’s teaching locations
- Or at another convenient location