Welcome to Denmark
A basic understanding of culture is important for success in a new country. And we Danes can be difficult to understand.
Some Danish traits that foreigners can find difficult are that:
- we are very results-oriented
- we are generally direct in our communication
- we are all in favour of equality
In our “Introduction to Denmark” programme, we describe typical Danish behaviour, norms and values.
– Finn Steffens, Director, AIS Sprog.
The Introduction consists of a presentation of the Danish language and society, and a comparison of the cultural characteristics of Denmark and other countries.
We would like to know in advance the cultural background of course participants.
- At your premises
- At one of AIS Sprog’s teaching locations
- Or at another convenient location