- To prepare participants to live and work in the new country
- To raise their cultural awareness of the new country
- To identify and discuss expected challenges.
Participants learn about the tools necessary to make a good start in the new country. The program includes a review of the cultural patterns developed by Richard R. Gesteland, the American management consultant.
- We design the program to suit the participants.
- Typically, the course runs over one day from 09.00 to 16.00.
- At your premises
- At one of AIS Sprog’s teaching locations
- Or at another convenient location