Language and cultural training for companies working in both countries
Many Swedes and Danes think that they understand each other, but misunderstandings often still occur. This might be because of linguistic, social and cultural differences.
- To recognize the differences between the Danish and Swedish languages
- To learn about the other culture so that day-to-day working becomes more effective
- To improve co-operation
- To encourage participants to share their knowledge with their colleagues
Read more here about our workshop leader Linda Kristiansen.
We base the workshop on the specific problems and dilemmas of the participants.
We compare Swedish and Danish business culture, using the cultural patterns developed by Richard R. Gesteland, our partner within cross-cultural training.
- We plan the workshop based on the cross-cultural communication and co-operation needs of the participants.
- At your premises
- At one of AIS Sprog’s teaching locations
- Or at another convenient location