- The aim is to help participants become confident speakers and writers of English within their academic area.
We teach what is relevant for the participants, for example:
- How to structure an academic text
- How to write concisely and accurately
- How to avoid the most common mistakes
Types of instruction
- Individual instruction
- Instruction over Skype
- Group classes
Instruction can take place
- At your office or at your place of study
- At one of AIS Sprog’s locations
- At your or our instructor’s home
Each lesson is 45 minutes, and we recommend 30 or 40 lessons to start with. You decide how many lessons you want per meeting.
Tell us what you would like by completing our questionnaire.
Together we map out the starting level and the language learning goals.
If you would like a precise measurement of your English language ability, we can arrange for you to take the Oxford online placement test at no cost to you.
Our teachers often speak the student’s native or first foreign language.