- The aim of the course is to help participants develop their business English skills – both spoken and written English.
The teaching is tailored to the needs and wishes of the participants, for example:
- Communicating with customers and business partners
- Taking part in business meetings
Types of instruction
- Individual instruction
- Instruction over Skype
- Group classes
Instruction can take place
- At your office
- At one of AIS Sprog’s locations
- At your or our instructor’s home
Each lesson is 45 minutes, and we recommend 30 or 40 lessons to start with. You decide how many lessons you want per meeting.
Tell us what you would like by completing our questionnaire.
Together we map out the starting level and your language learning goals.
If you would like a more precise measurement of your English language ability, we can arrange for you to take the Oxford online placement test at no cost to you.
Our teachers often speak the student’s native or first foreign language.