- The aim of the course is to enable the participants to understand complicated legal English texts, and to communicate more effectively in spoken and written legal English.
Participants work with their own texts and texts related to their personal tasks.
The teaching is adapted to the needs and wishes of the participants. For example, particular focus could be given to:
- Legal terminology
- Email messages and letters
- Advanced grammar and punctuation
- Presentations and meetings
The course can be used as preparation for the “Cambridge International Legal English Certificate” (ILEC) and “Test of Legal English Skills” (TOLES).
Types of instruction
- Individual instruction
- Instruction over Skype
- Group classes
Instruction can take place
- At your office
- At one of AIS Sprog’s locations
- At your or our instructor’s home
Each lesson is 45 minutes, and we recommend 30 or 40 lessons to start with. You decide how many lessons you want per meeting.
Tell us what you would like by completing our questionnaire.
Together we map out the starting level and your language learning goals.
If you would like a more precise measurement of your English language ability, we can arrange for you to take the Oxford online placement test at no cost to you.