- The aim of the course is to develop the participants’ ability to communicate in
English so they can work more effectively within their area.
The teaching is adapted to the needs and wishes of the participants. For example, particular focus could be given to:
- Accurate use of professional terminology
- Speaking and writing well in English
- Developing medical vocabulary
Types of instruction
- Individual instruction
- Instruction over Skype
- Group classes
Instruction can take place
- At your office
- At one of AIS Sprog’s locations
- At your or our instructor’s home
Each lesson is 45 minutes, and we recommend 30 or 40 lessons to start with. You decide how many lessons you want per meeting.
Tell us what you would like by completing our questionnaire.
Together we map out your starting level and your language learning goals.
If you would like a precise measurement of your English language ability, we can arrange for you to take the Oxford online placement test at no cost to you.
Our teachers often speak the student’s native or first foreign language.