- The aim of the course is to develop participants’ ability to give effective presentations in English.
By the end of the workshop, participants will have a range of techniques and tools to help them get their message through to the audience.
The teaching is adapted to the needs and wishes of the participants. For example, particular focus could be given to:
- Structuring a presentation
- Maintaining the audience’s attention
- Speaking with authority
- Interacting with the audience
- Using humor and telling stories
- Handling difficult questions
Participants receive feedback during the workshop. In addition, each participant receives one hour of individual feedback. Practice presentations can be recorded so that participants can review them later.
The workshop takes place over two consecutive days.
We will produce a proposal for the Presentations workshop after a detailed discussion of your needs.
If you would like a precise measurement of your English language ability, we can arrange for you to take the Oxford online placement test at no cost to you.
The instruction can take place at your office or another location suitable for teaching.